No More Shallow Motivational Speeches.
I'll tell you what I tell everyone: I'm not a motivation speaker. If you're not motivated, good luck. A keynote might motivate for a day or two. So what? A great keynote does more than that.
You need a keynote speaker with great energy and a charismatic stage presence who will deliver the audience an incredible experience. But you need substance too. Real tangible value by the audience's expectation.
A great keynote combines a memorable experience with self-awareness + skill-building.
I teach disciplined skills that the audience can immediately apply and see results. At work and at home. In their mindset, their action, and their relationships.
Great keynote on understanding & developing the heart and mindset of athletes and coaches. - Bob F.
We can’t wait to have you back! -Veronica A.
Your Keynote was amazing! I’m a big fan! -Stephanie N.
Menu of Topics
Discipline is The Shortcut
Download Brian Kight's Speaker's Kit by completing the form.
The speaker's kit includes all the information that you need while considering hiring Brian to speak at your virtual event.
- Brian Kight's Bio
- Links to Full Length Keynotes
- All BK's social media links
- Keynote Testimonials
- Information for post-event follow-up
- List of Topics
- Next steps for hiring BK to speak.
Frequently Asked Questions
A typical keynote runs anywhere from 45 minutes to 90 minutes depending on your event's timeframe and needs.
No. However, there may be better options for smaller groups to work with Brian. If your audience is on the smaller end we will discuss other options with you as we learn more about your Keynote.
We have great options for post-event follow-up and these will be discussed in more detail in planning your event with Brian. Below are the three most common.
- Daily Discipline Email (Free) - a daily email newsletter that incorporates many of the same principles from Brian's Keynote. A great way to keep the systems and principles top of mind for your audience.
- Social Media - Brian consistency shares high value content via his social media channels. This offers the audience ways to stay engaged with the content after the event.
- Virtual Training (Paid) - Through our training center attendees can continue building skill in systems like E+R=O. Attendees can purchase independently or can be included in a customized package specifically for your event.
- Upcoming Book Release - In early 2022 Brian will release his first book with 365 Daily Disciplines that reader's can engage with in just a couple minutes daily. Preorders will start soon and can be included in your Keynote pricing.
We recommend that the process of booking Brian Kight for a keynote start around 3 months before the event or earlier to assure availability.
If your event is less than 3-months away we will do our best to facilitate given Brian's availability.